The Ombudsman for Long–term Insurance has a vacancy for a Complaints Assessor
The duties involve investigating complaints from complainants and ongoing liaison with the insurer and the complainant to resolve the complaint.
Candidates need to have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- A legal qualification.
- Working experience within the life insurance industry, preferably in a complaints handling role.
- A good understanding of the long-term insurance industry, its products and processes.
- An enquiring mind and a strong customer service focus.
- Good oral and written skills in English and in at least one other official language.
- A good telephone manner.
- The ability to operate independently, but also be a team player.
- The ability to deal with people at all levels.
The office offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience, a seven and a half hour flexible-time working day and a pleasant working environment in Claremont, Cape Town.
Preference will be given to the candidates who meet the above criteria.
Apply by e-mail, with a copy of your CV and three referees to email@example.com