Position Available – Secretarial Assistant
The Ombudsman for Long–term Insurance has a vacancy for a Secretarial Assistant.
Candidates need to have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- An enquiring mind and a strong customer service focus.
- Good oral and written skills in English and in at least one other official language.
- A good telephone manner.
- The ability to operate independently, but also be a team player.
- The ability to deal with people at all levels.
Key skills required:
- Good communication.
- Teamworking skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
The office offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience, a seven and a half hour flexible-time working day and a pleasant working environment in Claremont, Cape Town.
Preference will be given to the candidates who meet the above criteria.
Apply by e-mail, with a copy of your CV and three referees to email@example.com